Food Server Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all instructions from expeditor.
- Sort and organize incoming food tickets.
- Ensure each food ticket item is communicated to correct chef.
- Maintain orders according to each table and food ticket.
- Ensure each order is prepared to the restaurants and guest’s specifications.
- Garnish and prepare dishes for presentation as needed.
- Promptly deliver each course as it is prepared to the correct table and in order.
- Communicate clearly any additional orders or needs the guests may have to cook staff or expeditor.
- Serve water to guests and refilling beverage glasses as needed.
- Place and replace silverware as needed.
- Deliver beverages from the bartender.
- Answer guest questions or listen to their concerns.
- Remove guests’ dirty dishes and utensils.
- Deliver used dishes and utensils to the kitchen for cleaning.
- Direct guests to restrooms or exits as needed.
- Assist kitchen staff with preparing ingredients.
Food Server Requirements and Qualifications
High school degree or equivalent preferred
Willing to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
Physically able to carry 35 pounds; able to stand, bend, and move throughout shift.
Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.Excellent at verbal communication
Works well and efficiently under pressure.
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of staff and management
Job Types: Full Time, Part Time
Salary: $75 – $500 per day
Benefits: Employee Discount
Shift: 8-hour shift, day shift, night shift
Weekly Day Range: Monday to Friday, Weekend availability, Holidays